Big Carding Tutorial Part 4 Share From russiancarders.se

R_Alex

Nov 11, 2018
USA
www.russiancarders.se
IRC
Services provided in IRC
IRC is the main gathering for fellow carders, scam artists and rippers. To put it in a nut shell, IRC is THE black market, unlike craigslist and eBay which are just black markets. You can get anything illegal off IRC from CP to warez to CC details (which is what we want).
To concentrate on carding though you can buy:

• CVVs
  • CVV2s
  • SSNs
  • Utility bill scans
  • CC scans
  • COB (a service to get someone to call up the victim’s bank and get the billing address
  • changed to your drop)
  • Payment for using someone else’s drop and then sending to you
  • Spyware
  • Fake ID/ ID scans
  • DUMPZ
  • Phisher pages
The list really is endless
Stumble upon by some random guy.

• The messages can be encrypted so they can’t be read by anyone happening to be on the network sniffing the traffic. This makes it harder for investigators to uncover.
  • Easier and quicker to communicate with mass amounts of like minded people. being made every second, guaranteed).
  • And of course a variety of services, if you need something you can bet someone from the other side of the world will be willing to share or/and sell to you.
There are a lot of disadvantages though, IRC is the equivalent of a backstreet alley, you’ll be fine if you stay cautious, here’s what you should be weary of:
  • Viruses
  • If you don’t have strong anti viruses and firewalls you will get infected (no norton shit, kaspersky and NOD32 are what you want)
  • Do not accept random .exes or any file for that matter
How to find carding channels (Will not go too much into this as there are secrets
Here is the most commonly asked question I get asked by noobies and fellow carders; where do you find these channels?
no bullshit that is where I found out about a lot of the carder channels I used, also how I found out about forums and their IRCs too such as cardersplanet, darkmarket etc. How I found him out was just on a normal scam bait I was doing, it wasn’t a long one, but in the end he tried phishing me so I tried back and we had a laugh about it; I was straight up with him and told him I wanted to get deeper into the game, I looked up to his type of people and wanted to get rich/successful (I also shared the double claim (admittedly got ripped a few times) then started vending myself under various diff ask me for invites to cardingzone, I was banned for ripping

Vendors and how to approach them
are certain ways you should speak to vendors otherwise they’re going to rip you (remember this is the black market, this is just like going up to a random drug dealer in the street and not knowing what you really want or what you’re getting into; you’ll get ripped off). Ask as many questions as possible of what you want to know, if you’re buying a CVV2 ask to see proof of their details working (get them to make a small purchase somewhere; they should show you a before and after and the limits that are there on the card [there are methods out there of checking your balance; you can even get it through text/sms]. This is a market so remember there are more people that will be willing to buy from that vendor, it’s open for all, you can get a full load of info including dumps for as low as ?3/$5, drops usually go for ?7; if someone is saying higher prices don’t be afraid to haggle down to these prices or a little bit lower. COBs go for a little bit higher in ranges of ?15-?20 because the vendor needs to get your drop is.
Now when you go in the channel don’t fucking say or request anything, shut up and see is a ripper because you never know who is going to be there to help you out later on down the line or who might be pissed off enough to fuck you over.
I can’t give any big advice on not getting ripped in IRC because you don’t personally know anyone in there at all, you just have to take your chances (expect to get ripped your 1st few times going in there, just don’t go to them again, because if they get away with it once they’ll definitely try again if you go back to them).
DO NOT BUY ANY WU BUG (Western Union Bug); it is a massive ripper technique which is bullshit. The WU BUG used to work but was patched a long time ago, most of the time ridiculous prices for these too such as $200+; but if someone says lower prices it’s machine while you get some useless program that does nothing.

Ripping
Easy as hell to do, not much Photoshop skills needed really either.
Bullshit and say you’re selling full info (you’re getting the info from fakenamegenerator.com or any credit card gen program; of course they don’t fucking something and show them proof of you buying it, except photoshop the details to that which you’re going to be giving him later. Take payment through Western Union ONLY (since e-gold isn’t around anymore), then just send him the bullshit info.
bomber saying some bullshit reports. Then get the payment via WU.
To get victims you message them 1st, message out in the whole channel 1st and then PM random buyers (look for ones requesting).
::::WU BUG::::
seriously this is bullshit, all people are doing are showing buyers fake screenshots made in PS or are actually making quick programs themselves and taking screens of them and then selling them, although essentially they’re useless. You want to do this, but you want to actually send them a file as well, but bind a keylogger or Trojan to it; not only can you rip them out of their cash to buy your infection but the info you get from spying on them will be so much more as well ranging from their info to other stolen CC info, you’ll have a backdoor on what they do and can exploit it.
If you can’t be bothered making fake screenshots then get them from other rippers and rip some noobs.

Phishing for Change of billing
A billing address is the details used for a person’s bank account and most often their credit cards and everything else too, this includes their phone number too.
What a change of billing (COB) is in a nutshell is changing the billing address registered to the card to your drop address you’re gonna be using. When you want to card BIG at various online websites the orders will look more legit that you’re not changed the billing address), meaning the delivery of your goods will be quicker and will require a lot less verification.
Most of the time you change the billing address over the phone but SOME banks will let you do it online; when you phone up to change it you use spoofcard.com or the pay as you go mobile phone you’re going to be using when carding, or beige boxing Razz
When changing the billing address you need to know as much info as possible about the person’s billing address you’re changing, because the bank is going to ask you 3 security questions you set (such as mother’s maiden name) before they change it.
You can phish for details over the phone (see the phishing over the phone section above), however it’s best to use keyloggers and phisher pages for this with a MIX of over the phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors