Roman Alex

Extreme Faster Verified Trusted Prime Seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
I won’t recommend carding with the phone because it’s just too risky. It isn’t easy, but you can still get a card if you follow these steps. You are using your device.
Requirements for Carding from a Mobile Phone

• Rooting your mobile is not necessary.
  • The following apps must be installed: IMEI converter (optional), Phone Optional ID changer, and Proxy Droid (You don’t have to use this if it is not necessary). Hide.me VPN is a VPN that uses SOCKS5 proxy configuration. So socks5 proxy is available. You can activate your device.
  • It is not possible to use any VPN for carding (HMA/Zenmate, Express, and Free VPNs expose you to the world and lower your success rate. Use a SOCK5 proxy.
  • Before you can start carding, you will need to update your IMEI and Android ID.
  • Connect to your Hide.me VPN now, and you’re good to go.
Follow the steps for carding as described above.
Okay, now you have your cc and your drop. Now, you need to try to remain as anonymous as possible.
Security Tips

• Whenever you have a CC, the next step is to get a socks5 proxy in either the same city and state as the cardholder or as close to it as you can find. You must wear socks.
  • Firefox is a stable and easy-to-use browser that I highly recommend. Load many unique and helpful plugins (tamper data, sniffers, etc.). Do not use Chrome ever.
  • Many carders neglect to clear their history or shut down instead. Put the computer to sleep and shut it down. It is to decrypt, etc. I am trying to convey that DON’T BE LAZY, DUDE!
  • Emails – Always create an email for each site where you have a card. Protonmail is a good option, but it’s not a must.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors