Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
Ebay Carding %100 [Explained]
Ebay Carding :

As you will probably know , ebay.com is an online auction site where goods can be sold and bought by people over the world.

This site is one of the most visited shopping sites , because of its large variety of goods and prices , which can be lower then store prices.

Now the question is : how to contact the seller and arrange the fraudulent deal.

Well , to contact the seller you will need an ebay buyer account.This means you have to register yourself at and do NOT use your real information , because

they will ask you to provide a creditcard and that one has to match with the adress on the card , so just use the cardholder's info.

Also use a valid email adress , a yahoo or hotmail one for example , because you have to confirm your registration , and also the seller(s) will reply to you on that email adress.If you see an item and you want to buy it , first ask the seller a question.
A question which will work well is the following one :

Hi there,

i am from USA and i am interested in purchasing this item from you .
i would like to pay this item with my paypal
But the item is a gift for my cousin in Belgium
can you gift wrap the package and calculate shipping costs for 2-3 days delivery?
please reply me with a total price and your paypal adress.

With this message i received alot of items , including cellphones , a PDA , shoes , a laptop , software, etc.
Paypal

Now i will (finally) explain the meaning of the word Paypal. Paypal.com us an online payment method , which is used by alot of ebayers , and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards (whoohoo) All you need for this is a USA cvv2 (see chapter 1) and a valid email adress.Visit & click on Register/Sign up. Fill in the form with the creditcard info (name , adress, city, state, zipcode , country , etc) and the email adress you are using for Ebay. On the bottom of the page they will ask you to pick 2 security questions and give an answer on those questions , in case you forget your password. Pick any random question and fill it in with random info , paypal cannot verify it . After you have signed up , go to your email inbox & click on the paypal email . Inside you will find a link which you'll have to click in order to confirm the registration. You'll visit a page which will ask you to confirm your paypal password. Fill it in, click on submit , and paypal will ask you to add a bank account. We aren't interested in this , so click on Skip. Then you'll see your account overview. In the left menu , click on Add a Credit Card.
On that page it'll ask you the cardholder's name , the ccnumber , type of creditcard (see chapter 1) , the expiry date and the Cvv2 (cfr. Chapter 1) If all information is valid , click on Submit and hopefully you'll get a message saying : you have succesfully added a creditcard . Blablablaa.......
If you are unlucky , you'll get one of the following errors :

* This creditcard has already been assigned to another paypal account , please use a different card.(no explenation needed)

* You have entered an invalid or partial credit card number (cc number is incorrect)

* Your card has been declined because we could not verify the 3-4 digit code on the back of your card . (cvv2 is invalid)

* This card has been declined by your bank issuer . (card is invalid)After you have successfully added a card , look in your email inbox for some replies from sellers which will contain a full price for the item.Go to your paypal account, click on Send Money.Fill in the recipient (seller's paypal email) , the amount , and pick Auction Goods (non Ebay)on the next page create a item number (10 digits maxium) , and a buyer ID (johndoe4852 for example). As auction site , select Other.
Then click on Continue , it'll bring you to a new screen to confirm the information you entered.As funding source , you'll see that the credit card is selected .On bottom you 'll see that paypal automatically selects the credit card adress as shipping adress. Leave this indicated like this , it'll give the transaction a very legit look.\Then click on Confirm and hope for the best . If your purchase was succesfull , you'll get a message saying you've sent cash or you paid for an online auction.Then return to your paypal account & Log Out . Go to your inbox , tell the seller the money has been sent and provide the shipping adress in the email.\Also ask him to mail you back once the package is shipped .If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays) .
After a while , the seller might mail you to tell you the payment has been reversed and asking you to send it again.

Simply ignore these emails by marking them as spam.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors