£€€¥ Wu dealing.

May 26, 2019
Hello admin, am interested in currency dealing but everyone asking for advance pay, have there anyone who wants to run business for long term on trust basis..

May 30, 2019
Yes i can arrange something we can both come to terms to agree on if needed for transfers theres not many legit people but i have money from many bank accounts i cannot send the money to myself due to suspicion of laundering. but if we worked out a deal for the both of us that would be great. i used to work on the dream market but it got closed.

May 31, 2019
Yes i can arrange something we can both come to terms to agree on if needed for transfers theres not many legit people but i have money from many bank accounts i cannot send the money to myself due to suspicion of laundering. but if we worked out a deal for the both of us that would be great. i used to work on the dream market but it got closed.
interested

May 18, 2019
Aus
Hey mate, how much you charge for transfers, if been trying to find a legitimate person who does transfers, I'm interested in your services

May 24, 2019
Canada
Hi very interested in working with you. What's your contact?

Jun 25, 2019
I am interested brother

Oct 4, 2020
Hello!
I am very interested to work together.
Is this still relevant?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors