Roman Alex

Extreme Faster Verified Trusted Prime Seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
Paytm Carding is very easy but have to do very carefully as recently paytm asking Aadhar Number for verification otherwise you can’t use paytm wallet. Whatever in this article i will be sharing Paytm Carding Method full tutorial which work 100% guaranteed.
The best thing is that you can able to cashout from cc with help of Paytm Carding Method so if you are need hard cash instead of any product then this method will be helpful for you. And if you are new in carding club then read my old article what is carding.

About Paytm
Paytm is a Digital Wallets available in india through this users can send and receive money from friends, family and customers. Recently paytm launched e-commerce site paytmmall where we can purchase any item such as cloth, tv, mobile, fridge and many more same as Amazon.
  • Amazon Carding Method
  • Flipkart Carding Method
As this is not international wallet so only indian user can use paytm.com and its services. The trick is so simple and easy just like others my carding tricks, different only cc and BIN rest all process are similar.
  • Snapdeal Carding Method
  • Amazon Gift Card Carding
You you heard first time this carding word then you should read my previews article what is carding where i have explained a to z full details for newbie peoples.
Paytm Carding Method 2021 Latest Working Trick
So come to the paytm carding trick and learn it carefully step by step if you want to get success. Don’t miss any single step because if you miss then you will not understand.
Remember you have required indian cc for paytm carding because i already written paytm is an indian wallet they not support international that is why they accept indian cards only. So the first thing is you have to buy a non verified by visa indian cc.
Once you get a indian non vbv cc then you can follow above given steps for loading your paytm wallet. or you can Buy Non Verified by Visa CC here
In this post i will share two methods paytm carding one is Paytm Loading and Paytmmall carding both tricks are well working till now and i am sharing it absolurely free for everyone.
How to Do Carding on Paytm Wallets Easily
So first i will be posting Paytm Wallet Carding method by which you can load your paytm wallet upto 10k for normal kyc and upto 1lac for full kyc users but before i begin you need to arrange paytm account. If you need paytm kyc verified sim card then contact me
  • How to buy live cc for carding
  • Buy Carded Products
It’t very risky to use your own number so first of all get some fake paytm kyc verified wallets then use this trick
Warning: Please use this trick on your own risk, we will not be responsible for anything if happen with you.
Requirements:
As always need for using carding trick this time also required those tools for paytm carding and here i have listed all the tools that you need.
  • Paytm Accounts with KYC Verified. ( Buy Paytm KYC Verified Sim Here
  • Indian Non VBV CC with balance. ( You can Buy CC from this link
  • VPN Required for hiding your ip.
  • Net connection.
  • Smartphone or PC
  • You can use shocks5 or rdp
Once you get above tools then you feel free to start carding on paytm wallet and load 20k or 1lac depends on your wallet.
If you have minimum KYC wallet then you can add upto 10k in your wallet as per paytm policy but if you get full KYC verified then you can add upto 100k per month so before you start carding decide how much you want.
Every time you have to use new account and also you need a bank account for cashout. This is risky here you have to get an bank account so arrange or else you can buy products from paytm by using paytm wallet as payment mode.
Follow below Steps for Paytm Carding Method
First of all buy one live cc with ( cc must be indian and there must be positive balance )
Non vbv will better option for paytm carding as most of indian cc asking otp
Arrange a paytm verified account or you can create a new account then verify by using kyc
Goto ‘Passbook’ section > Wallet Balance then click on add money to paytm wallet option.
If your wallet has bee verified with kyc and pan card then you can add upto 1lac
Enter amount that you want to load in your wallet.
Select payment mode as credit card and enter card details carefully.
Put cc number, name, expiry date and cvv then click on Pay Now button.
Now wait few sec and the amount will be added in your paytm wallet soon.
But if there is no/ low balance in cc then payment will be failed so this carding method 100% depend on cc.
Remember: You must need indian non vbv cc, others country cc won’t work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors