Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
So, you fashion yourself a bit of a player eh? Now that you are here you might as well take a chair and sit down and get a bit of education.

The Art Of Carding..NOT..

So, you have decieved yourself or let someone else decieve you that carding was an easy game for people who have a modicum of finese? Ok, cool. Don't let me stop you. How about though you let me breath some smoke up your ass for a pony ride eh? Ok, cool.

Think carding is easy? It isn't. Its a bitch. Don't let anyone tell you its a cat because it never wil be. Its a bitch. Its like drinking or getting high. Once there you never want to come down. You never get to take the blue pill, or was it the red pill. Well, I forgot, maybe it was both pills. Ok, so how do you make money at this game you just happened to get into? Work. 20 hours a day with no sleep other than a cat nap here and there on some chair in an airport.

This tutorial isn't of course just for the carder. It is for everyone in the carding game. How many different people do you think are in it? Let me tell you, plenty.

Doctors

Lawyers

Judges

Prosecutors

Security

Merchants

Banks

Brokerage Houses

Law Enforcement

And the list goes on and on. Know where you fit? Yeah you, your the dude I am talking to.

You know where you fit in?

Probably at the very bottom. Know why? because your the sap that is reading this tutorial. See, if you had to read it its because your

A. Obsessed with everything about Carding and Carders.

B. Obsessed with knowing the lastest details and happenings..

C. Some late night security guy waiting to head out to the john for some good zzz's..

D. Some LE guy who is stuck in a dead end job he thought was exciting but later found out was just piles and piles of paper on a desk that eventually consumes your entire cubicle until there is nothing of you left but the paper in which you are buried under.

E. A criminal who just happened to fall into the joint and was bored and decided to see if there was anything worth reading.

F. The guy hired by LE to gather everything he sees no matter how large or small.

Yeah, pretty pathetic to be in that group isn't it?

At this point you think, man, screw this guy. I am not going to read another word.

Cool.

Go card something and get out of my tutorial.

Those who want to stay. Cool. I don't care. This isn't about one person, its about making money. Ok, so, how do you make millions? Read, The Art Of Making Money, by Dr. I don't know stickitupyourass.

Now that you have been bored to tears get this. Carding sucks. There isn't anything fancy about it. So you get to do some adrenaline pumping action instore until you get busted a few times and then realize that instore is for suckers. Same then goes for cashing out. When your busted a few times doing it you realize there isn't anything good about it. By that time though you have developed a reputation for being busted. So, you have to get sent to the hole for a bit longer each time now.

Let me say this. Once you have carded shit to death it becomes worthless. I have carded before and I can tell you there isn't anything worse than knowing you can own everything in every store flowing past you as you drive by. Suddenly it loses all value to you. Its all just merchandise. The more you pile it up the harder it gets to go places. Its almost like house building. You shop until the house is just right, then you mow the lawn and dust the rest of your days.

There isn't anything about carding that gets you to where you can feel empowered. Money becomes pointless after a certain amount is gained. The more you make the more someone wants to take it away. If it isn't LE trying to get a cut of your action, its some scammer in your orbit that sees cash all over you and decides working with you is harder and scamming you is easier.

So, you eventually start spiraling out of control. The more you spend the less you make. Now your on a downward trend. You hear random thoughts of those dreaded words, work, instore, dumps, plastics, cashing out...

Now you know you have to start thinking about getting back to work. But the scene has changed. What to do?

Its a never ending circle of ups and downs. Much like the straight world, there isn't anything different about it or the crime world. You meet the same corrupt people in the scene or out of the scene. Everyone it seems is out for themselves, there is no camaradiere like in the so called old days. Yet in the old days that was all just an illusion, there wasn't any camaradiere back then either. Everyone was stabbing everyone else in the back, they were just doing it behind the scenes where you couldn't see it.. Today you see every business deal that goes bad in some public arena. Its like the lamest thing one can do, and its also LE and securities main squeeze, and that is information. And as long as you post about it or put out logs, everyone will see just what is up.

If people stopped doing that there would be ANARCHY..

But let me stop there less I get shot for advocating that people get smart and start a call to action whereby people actually start doing something positive about their own security or their own safety. To hell with everyone else right? All you need to do is just protect yourself. To hell with everyone else right? I mean isn't that a great thought?

You work your ass off in order to get rid of everyone in your life until you are all alone and standing atop your shrinking pile of money.

Yes, the carding life. You bought every piece of clothing there was. Every brand name in the book. You have three Plasma TV's, you have two more boxed in the closet. You have six computers, but you only use one. The rest are rotting away in another closet losing value as the days go long.

You have every gadget ever advertised, not just twice, but thrice. You own 18 cell phones. Matter of fact you have tried the latest Blackberry and you have owned it long enough to write a review on it. Yet, you cant use more than one phone line even though the other 17 must have a purpose. Eventually, you can change your number 17 more times before you look very twisted to your neighbors.

You have bought six cars and two motorcycles, but you used full infos on all of them to buy them and the police are now looking for them. One of the victims was even calling your home number the other day screaming at your voice mail.

You live in a very nice condo, but since you work odd hours you are talked about in the neighborhood you live in forcing you to start thinking about how nice it was living in hotels just to get some privacy back..

Yeah, hotels. I cant think of anything better than the same room in every damn chain there is. I have stayed at them all. From the top of the line hotels all the way down to Motel Hello with the O dimmed. I can tell you they cook great sausage there. Farmer Bobs I think.....

Carding is about the numbers. Its about how much you can build up before you find out that you lost the reason you got into it all. After you have lost every friend you had, through either attrition, them getting busted doing the schemes you tried to teach them, or them deciding you were just some space cadet and blowing you off..You now find yourself alone.

Did I say space cadet? Yes, I did. Know why? Because there you are building all this merchandise and money, and eventually when you get caught, and you WILL get caught, you will lose it all and will be left with nothing.

So, your now a carder. That hapless guy who thinks there is real money in the game. Its like Las Vegas. It really is. Did you know that most of those big slot machines are won out by people in the head office upstairs? They end up going down and spinning some fixed game into a small fortune. The minute you see that sucker win, you start betting more knowing you too can beat the house. Same thing happens with carding. You know those major guys who are left in the scene to make it look like there really are rich carders? They are either put there by the house to reel in more suckers, or they are real rich carders left there to reel in more suckers, and they are there until they wear out their welcome or their death date comes, either way, they lose it all eventually. But not before they reel in more suckers.

A real carder has to know he is used as bait for other carders or wannabees to get in the game. Its not so much that you are suckering more people on purpose, its that you have developed this rep in the business and everyone starts relying on you to make the day happen. LE and the rest of their crew allows you to continue because its better to draw in more suckers than to leave the place empty of any real carders where only n00bs will come in and ask what a bank wire is.

So, in a way, if your strutting your player hand about, then know its probably courtesy of LE. Of course you will only go on for so long until you need replacing. Got to give them suckers new meat every once in awhile. It cleans out the bad blood ya know.

So, back to the money. Or did you think I forgot about that?

Nope. Money. It fly's by you every day. Which deal to take?

That bank wire that just flew by?

That PIN cash out on the heels of that major op that was all over the news?

That WU pickup in the UK that says you can pick up 70 Wires a day?

That drug deal that some old school was talking about where he wanted 100 kilos of heroin in exchange for military hardware and weapons?

That guy that messaged you this morning all down on your sack about how great he thinks you are if only you will teach him the art..

God, its so boring today isn't it?

Which deal to take?

Bank wires, yeah, man, the money you could make if only you could cash out with some decent banks and a good partner..

WU is nice, but hell, you got to walk in each and every time where it could be a set up after you get to a certain threshold.

Yes, there is some money in the scene. If there wasn't no one would be here. It is getting that way though so look out. There are fewer and fewer people left around to read stuff like this. Look, you will make money. Yet you MUST be dedicated to it. Its not some kid in a candy store deal. You would probably work at it harder if your somewhat a n00b at it. If you been in the game a long time then you will definitely know from where I speak.

The Turks have a saying about it. They say

Geзmis olsun (May It Pass Quickly)

Trust me, once you are in this game you will one day hope that every op passes quickly. At first its a real rush. Later on however it becomes a chore, and one in which you DON'T look forward to. You will start to look for others to go pick up. First you use all of your friends, those who were always looking for quick and easy money and who would follow you right to hell. Then when they are washed up and sitting in jail, you will start looking for homeless people or crack heads or anyone who doesn't mind heat or wont know what to look for when its coming.

Finally you see the light about carding when you send in a homeless crack head who is smelling like he shit himself to pick up that 9k Plasma TV at Best Buy. You send him in all long haired and smelly and wearing last years clothes, literally, since it was last year when he took them off. He cracks a half baked smile of rotted innards as he walks into the store to retrieve your goods.

Yes, That Yellow Shirted Best Buy Manager will get a real kick out of him when the crack head pulls out that Plastic you just bought online and hands it to the manager to ring up. A car? No, He doesn't have a car. He has a bud outside waiting for him. Where did he meet him? Oh, uh, just a few minutes ago...

Yeah, true success as you now have to decide to either abandon the card and him to his fate or go in and rescue the deal telling the manager its your sisters brother, and yeah, he is a crack head as you swat the flies off him. Yeah, instore. Its a great way to make a living.

Ever known how hard it is to cash out large at the ATM?

JAIL-Prison The thick of the action.

Yes, jail and or prison puts you into the thick of the action. There is nothing more rewarding as a carder than to have finally been busted. Yes, if you get busted with allot, you can parade around at the spade table and show off your confiscation reports. After a day or two, no one wants to read them anymore, because everyone already knows about them. Your no different than them now, your caught. So all that talk of being a professional is now all thrown out the window.

But, you have friends right? Hell, you have friends all over the world. And allot of them are making allot of serious bank. So, lawyers and money is on the way. Yep, it will be there soon. Yes sir ree bob..Bail is going to get made. Yep, your friends will be right over to bail you out.

Months go by and no one ever shows up with a dime. Ok, so, your on your own. No big deal. You know how it is. The game is about being alone. It isn't about being with anyone else unless its your partner in crime.

First timers get off easy you hear someone say. Today that is changing. But, no one told you or sold you any lies about crime right? Its just like anything else. Its about living hard.

Yeah, you might get off light. You might not. Maybe you will face 20 years out of the gate but 7 guys before you all got 2 years. So, your bound to get that too. But wait. You just fell into the random justice pool. That is a pool in which every 7 defendants get roughly the same time and the 8th defendant gets 10 years automatically. See, that is what is called POETIC JUSTICE.

Poetic Justice rules state that you will be the one getting screwed. That you will be the one who never gets any time off. You will be the one never in jail for anything like just a few days. No, poetic justice states you will always face hard time. You will always fall into the 8th portion of the line. The portion of the line where soap just drops out of your hands when it stays glued to everyone else who touched it until it came to you, the 8th person on the soap list.

Yes, your pink cherry now has to bend over and pick it up with all those hairy beasts that have been in jail longer than they can remember looking at you, who are all soapy and warm, looking at your young sweet smooth skinned ass as you bend over dreaming of the last time they had ass. Yes, jail is a trip. Its a place where men want to be men and women want to be men too.

Poetic Justice also states that everytime you get to the stage where they are going to parole you, you suddenly get into a major fight or some other issue inside and they set you off another year just as your parole date whizzes by you.

Get drugged and get in that bunk when your 1 year short.

Don't get out of the boat as the saying goes, NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT....

Ok, so you get out of jail. Its to depressing to go into all that anal banality that goes on inside where friend and foe abandon you and you end up at the mercy of a family you long ago left behind in favor of carding and fast women, fast cars and fancy hotels..

Yeah, the days...

Ok, so your now back out and dead broke, been in awhile too. So, you come online and start wondering what you can do to make money. Grub work is all you will get. And at a shitty percentage too. Plus, you will more than likely be working with an informant or the police or some security guy, or worse, some reporter looking for a story.

Yeah, times are hard. Especially when you have to hide your movements in a society in which everything is either on camera or watched in some way shape or form. Hell, you cant even go into a Kinko's without them having tapes from 4 months ago when you carded some computer time.

Damn society.

OK, where was I in this tutorial? Oh yeah. You wanted to know how to make money. Well, I cant tell you. Know why? Because its against the law. Well, if I told you in this tutorial and it got out there and someone learned an op from it, they could later come by and say I taught people how to make crime money. Then, 5 years later when I am sitting down in a bar in Hong Kong, the police will roll up on me with a warrant just because I was caught out writing some tutorial about how to make some lame ass money on some web site that no longer exists.

Ok let me say this. Money makes people do things they don't want to do.

That is a fact. Money will cause all manner of bad days to happen. From the money the police paid your best bud to wear a wire on you at the dinner table in your parents house, to the money that the police paid to some guy who later told them all about you, to the time when your best friend ripped you off 20k just when you needed that operation for your long lost Aunt. Or was it your long lost great grandfather? I forget, but someone needed an operation and you needed that 20k to offer to be able to pay for it even though you later ended up carding it...

Yeah, your a real carder when you start carding things for your parents. Then your even better when you start carding with them in tow or while paying for that 500.00 dollar dinner check. Call for auth? What?

Ever run a drop? That is what it feels like. Especially when every first time carder cards to a place he knows first. No sense in going to chi town or black town to pick up that Plasma when you can go to that vacant house 3 houses down. Hell you can even watch the UPS driver come and go, you can even run over and put a note on the door.

Yeah, its the life I can tell you. Carding is like sex, its fun for a few minutes and then gets old real quick after it. The pr0n movies sell you on this really hot sex, but everytime you try and act like the guy banging her, it never seems to work out the same. That is what carding is like. You see or hear about the professionals making serious bank and not getting caught. But you never seem to be able to emulate them in exactly the same fashion. Getting caught happens more often than getting away with it. Plus, the more you get caught the worse it is inside when you go back.

You always end up getting caught in a ghetto town which you know nothing about. Then your always sent 300 miles away to make up for over crowding. Everytime you go to court, which is twice every month, you have to take a 300 mile trip to see the assistant to the assistant judge, and the assistant to the assistants assistants lawyer.

Yeah, by the 10th trip your ready to plea out to murder..

Ok, so, you finally decide that carding is all you know. So, your here, your here to learn about the basics of carding. Ok, well here they are.

1. Learn to get ripped off ....ALOT.

2. Learn jailhouse slang, and know it by heart.

3. Learn that working a regular job would have been less work only requiring 40 hours a week instead of 280 hours a week carding.

4. Intentionally Left Blank

5. Get used to being alone. Forever..

6. Learn the art of Masterbation. Buy a pump...Carding will PUMP....YOU UP!!

7. Launder your own funds. Don't trust those out of town laundry services. They always eat your quarters and there is never anyone around when you need a refund.

8. Don't trust ANYONE! Not even me or this tutorial. Sort of defeats the purpose of a tutorial doesn't it? Well, would you believe it if someone wrote a tutorial on how to card and said that Best Buy was the best place to walk in with 20 cards and use them all? I didn't think so. But I have seen such words written. I saw one a few weeks ago that said that using a novelty INSIDE a bank was easy and the best way to open up an account.

9. Learn to stand under TV sets with your hands down your drawers looking up...

10. Loving everything you buy isn't the same as buying everything you love. Most of it is still made in China.

Can You Get Out?

Never. Once you have come here forever will it be your destiny. It will follow you forever. Why? Because there is NOTHING like it on this planet. Nothing like taking the Howard Cosell test of manhood with the THRILL OF VICTORY OR THE AGONY OF DEFEAT.

You as a carder will suffer this as much as the LE agents after you. One day you will not know yourself. as LE closes in on who you used to be. They are always a step behind you. Or one step ahead of you if you slept yesterday.

Reputations.

Don't fall for them, they suck. A nick is a nick is a nick is a nick. Eventually you will all meet up in Prison. Just look at PVTHC and John Dillinger.

They are in the same pod at the same prison.

Sucks being there. Sucks having the irony to stare at in amazement.

Reputations are for whores. They are not for business people, well not real business people. Your rep is always subject to change. So why have one? Best to stay in the shadows with no rep. That way no one can draw a bead on you. Think that rep is for you? Forget it, your a damn fool to have a rep and the same nick day after day week after week. All you do is leave yourself wide open to an assault on your person. Thing of it is, you will never know when its coming, they will leave you awake at night thinking about it. Wondering when or if it will ever come. Remember, your life is on their timetable. It runs out the minute they sit down and discuss your future.

Think people are here to help you?

Think again. Help is a way to help you realize that you are on a short leash if you don't keep your shit wired tightly around your anal cavity.

If you think because you are on some proxy that skilled people cant find you or your weakness, think again. If you paint a picture of you on your ass, someone is going to want to eventually start shooting target practice on your a$$. So, make sure you know that the bigger your ass gets or the more advertising you use or the more you talk shit or run your power trips, the more people will want to bring you down to prove that no one can get away with it forever.

What are the basics?

1. Security

2. Security

3. Security

"Never let anyone outside the family know what your thinking again."

Its a famous quote from a good movie.

Its never been more true for a real professional carder. N00b carders always tell everything they know to everyone else. Professionals, which you will eventually have to become, unless you just love jail and soap, never let anyone know what they are doing. Even partners need not know where you are or where you are going. Why do you think you should tell everyone that your running to Romania to run some skimmers and you will be back on the 10 am train on Tuesday?

If you tell someone that, make sure you don't arrive. Always tell one person you are going one way and do the exact opposite or go the other way, whether that be left, right, up or down. If your going to fly, take a bus instead and then get on at some obscure airport somewhere else.

Never let anyone know where you are or where you will be.

If you have to do business with people, then either arrange to hook up in some neutral country or some place in which you have ample room to split if something goes wrong.

The number 1 RULE in all the the world.

1. Number ONE Rule Goes here!!!!!!!

1. NEVER OPERATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

I cant stress that enough.

What? You don't like to leave your so called cush prison to work? Look bud, there are like 30 other countries with hardly any police or any technology to track your farts on a windy day. Go visit them. Stay OUT of the U.S.

Number 2 RULE. Never work with anyone in the U.S.

I know, you LE guys hate to hear that. But look, who wouldn't want to go to Malta?

You can get to see Goosio...

Look, travel is part of the game. Besides, you will just get lazy if you didn't get out of your cubicle once in awhile. I know, you don't want crime to be solved, but sometimes, well, sometimes crime has got to go somewhere else.

POLICE

Yeah, they are out there. EnOuGh said.

Ok, they wear short hair and suits off the rack at Sears or JC Penny's.

They are without a doubt very easy to spot.

Informants

You can and cant spot them. They are everywhere too. Usually they are the guys who IM you hourly with strange deals that you never heard of but will make you a killing if you commit to them.

Things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruader
whats up dex. i have 3 completely secure drops, as my brother is a cop and told me he would make sure nothing would happen. I am very interested in purchasing some bills from you, and word is they are 20 for every 100. do you have a minimum order, and what tests do they pass? if you have an icq it would be great if you could give it to me so we can talk

Yeah, deals aplenty will come, deals aplenty will go.

Trouble is what deals to make and what deals to pass on by? Its easy to spot the n00bs, just as its easy to spot the police. Problem is, sometimes you just have to take a chance and hope for the best. After all Carding is like any other venture. Its full of hope and promise but at the same time filled with let downs and depressing days. The one thing that always keeps you going is the potential that one day there will be some new op coming down the pike and you will make a killing on it if you can just stay around long enough.

So, what do you do? Wait it out? Until you die of cancer?

Or

Do you get knee deep in it son?

Those are the questions that each one of you have to answer. Life is an amazing thing, We are all here to learn. We are all here to figure it all out so we can know what its all about.

If you think its easy, well, it isn't. I can tell you that. Doesn't take allot of trust in me to see that for what it is.

If you are going to do it then make sure you have your balls firmly in place and your plan at hand. Remember never get out of the boat and always hope that as the bullets come strafing by you that they will miss you and hit that other guy next to you.

Also remember that being alone is what its all eventually going to be about. Eventually you will be all alone when you cash out or do your op. All it really boils down to is if you think you have what it takes to beat the house. You will a few times, but everytime you do win, you will get closer to the day when you will lose, and on that day your luck will run out and you will hopefully remember this tutorial and what it all meant. The one thing you should remember is don't drop the soap, at least not every day.

Your a carder....Make em pay to see your ass....

What a pain it is. Did you know after you hit every ATM in the area that you can find that the banks are made aware of someone that might come in looking to up change 20's into hundreds in large amounts? Yeah, the minute you walk in, boom, they got a birds eye view of you.

Nothing like hitting ATM's all weekend only to sit around and have to then drive to every bank and cash up. No sense in carrying all 20's. To bulky.

Work I tell ya, work. Some would say just give me that work. I would say yeah, but when you got it and been there and done that enough you will wish for the day you can get out of the game and go somewhere and bury your head in the sand.

If you think your going to make allot of money and make it long term, think again. You probably wont. Take some advice, learn to be very lonely. Because as soon as you see through all those so called friends of yours wanting to leech off you until it becomes painfully obvious, you quickly throw them out in favor of your new budz online. yeah, they will of course turn out to be the exact same way. just this time, you wont get to see their faces when they burn your ass.

But wait. There is more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors