REQUIREMENTS!
^)shocks of cc state
^)rdp
^)paid vpn
^)live cc🔥
^)fake account or old aliexp account
^) fake gmail not yupmail or hotmail!

HOW TO CARD ALI EXPRESS

1)connect ur vpn to cc owner state go to https://fake-it.cc) creat fake id of same state

2)disconnect ur vpn refresh your pc (!dont use chrome!) Use firefox clear your history with (cc clear and do once manually ) connect your
^)rdp
^)shocks
^)vpn
^)you can also use other software to stay In anonymous and increase your carding successful
^) hit to aliexpress add any product below 500$
^)keep in card for 3 hours your tools on dont turn off
^(after 3 hours check to proceed as an guest use the fake generated id 👆 or works best if u hav any old account
^) place order and check it all once
YOUR ORDER WILL BE PLACED✌

HOW TO CLEAR CUSTOMS

from fast many years custom are checking each and every product so try out your best to clear customs
!) Gmail dealer ( you will get dealer contact and gmail adress when you place order
!) Gmail him with ower fake gmail .tell him that (dear seller i had placed one order of ×××× product it is for my son who stays in india.my son birthday is coming do i decided to gift him product which im buying from you.im India there is a problem of customs whenwe import any good so to clear customs you gift rap it and mention 10$ so that there should be no problem with customs please do it sir thank you ☺

BINS!

use visa or mastercard fullz the country should be usa or uk or Korea.! it works best and attention use only FULLZ

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors