Roman Alex

Extreme Faster Verified Trusted Prime Seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
Here is the latest Amazon refund trick without return for our website readers: Even though Amazon is well known, there are still loopholes that most hustlers are ignorant of. Since time immemorial, I’ve been teaching folks how to use the most recent Amazon refund trick.
This post will teach you how to get a refund from Amazon without having to return the product. You’ll be able to order anything and receive your money back with no problems.
People have testified that this method works and that it will continue to work for those who follow the directions.
Before we get into the meat of the matter, keep in mind that there are two Amazon refund methods: the old Amazon trick and the new Amazon refund trick. The old technique became useless after Amazon’s Refund Policy was updated (stopped working).
What is Amazon Refund Trick?
Amazon is the world’s most popular e-commerce site, where we can buy everything we need. To value its consumers, Amazon has a refund policy for buyers who are dissatisfied with the delivered product.
The Amazon Refund Trick is a method for claiming a refund for any delivered product or service without having to return the thing. You will learn how to use this way to obtain a refund for any goods or delivered item.
By using this method you can make a lot of profit. USA people already know it and they are making serious money with it. But don’t worry, everyone can do this after reading this article till the end.
How Do Amazon Refund Method Works;
Let me explain shortly how the Amazon refund technique works for your benefit. This method entails ordering an item and convincing Amazon that it is broken, empty, or counterfeit.
This is to state that you will deceive Amazon into refunding whatever amount you used to purchase a certain product.
For example, if you order a phone for $200, this Amazon scam will cause Amazon to reimburse the money, sometimes in the form of a gift card.
Method 1: How to Avail Amazon Refund Trick
  • First of all, Visit Amazon’s official website, and there do register your account
  • Link your mobile number and verify it
  • Now, add any product to your cart
  • Pay the amount by choosing any of the online payment
  • Within a few days, you will receive your product
  • Now, the game starts, you need to submit a request for a Return product to Amazon Customer service
  • Keep in mind, you have to convince customer care that you are not happy with the product
  • You have to mention the Product’s bad parking, bad quality, etc
  • They will ask some questions to you regarding product issues, you have to answer them frequently
  • If your answer satisfies them, then within a week they will return your all money
  • All Done! Enjoy free product
Other Tricks to Get Amazon Free Products via Refund Trick
  • You have to check the refund status
  • Do comment your issues on Facebook, or another Amazon social platform
  • Make a call to customer care at Amazon and tell them your complete problem
  • Be in a contact with your Amazon partner and notify your problem
Things to Remember While Activating Return Trick
  • Do not use this trick for costly products
  • Use a new account of Amazon to do a refund trick
  • Do not request a return only on every product, Amazon may block your account
  • Keep the packing box with you, tan take a snap of it
  • To avoid investigation choose the different shipping location
Where to Apply Amazon Refund Trick
Guys, if your product is damaged, has bad packaging, bad quality, or other has product issues, then you can apply this trick to get the Return of that product. Many people use this trick to get the product free. You can try this trick at your own risk. This trick is just for knowledge purposes, do not misuse it
Frequently Asked Question
Read this question and answer, this will increase your chance to get a refund, or return of money.
How to Avoid Investigation?
All you need to change your shipping address to an unknown location
Is the Refund trick valid for Amazon Prime users?
Yes, you can try this trick once
In how many days will I get the money returned?
Most probably within 10 days
How Many Times Have I can Apply this method?
Only once per account/shipping address
Guys, I told you all the working ways to get Amazon products for free. If you have any questions, then you can ask me in the comment section. Thanks for sharing your precious time with us!
Disclaimer: Using the Amazon refund scam to gain money is unlawful, and you are personally liable for the repercussions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors