Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
Amazon Refunding is the Art of getting Your Money Back while at the same time keeping Your product/s.
Even if the Account it Not Yours (Cracked) A refund can be done & You can have Items shipped 100% FREE of cost.

So, You're probably asking "How do I do it?"
Here's the Things You Need
1. An Amazon Account (Personal Or Cracked)
2. Make sure the Account has Recent Orders (within 1 Year) And Write down the Order#'s of the orders You want to Refund (Must be sold DIRECTLY from amazon themselves)
3. Write Down Name, Address, Phone # & Shown CC info (CAN BE FOUND IN SETTINGS)
4. Contact Amazon live chat. Give Any Info They ask for (That's what Info gathered in Step 3 is for)
5. Follow Script Below
Amazon Agent: Welcome to Amazon, How can I assist You today?

You: Hi, I was Just going Through recent orders And noticed
a few listed as "Delivered" Yet I never received them.

I Checked with My Husband and the Nearby Post office and There's no Package/s.
The Order #'s are "Order#numbers"

Amazon Agent: Can I please have your name Please

You: My name is "Name on file"

Amazon Agent: Thank You for Confirming. Please give Me a moment to look into this issue.

You: Of Course, Take Your time.

Amazon Agent: I've looked into the Issue & am happy to say I can provide You a Full refund for orders "Orders Reported"

You: Can I have this Refunded to My Available Balance

Amazon Agent: Of Course

(They May even offer without You asking)
After they say the order is refunded You can end that chat & wait for the balance.

After they say that a refund is being processed The balance could take 24 Hours to show, But usually happens in 20Mins - 1Hour
6. If Personal Acc, You can save it and use whenever BUT if its a Cracked account, Get stuff ordered & Shipped before the owner notices the balance.

(Don't Forget to Add a VALID Shipping Address before checkout)
(Choose From Available Balance On Checkout method)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors