Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
Hello guys,

90% of you all ask me how to greeting card ebay and exactly how did i really do it,therefore i will let you know now how i really do it.

First erase all cookies.

I've that american express data source and 70% of this cards aren't added on paypal,therefore i make a paypal bank account and add it,but it isn't that easy.

First you will need to see from where is the fact charge card,then buy or use real vpn not proxy.
The vpn must be from the same country that is cc.

Start vpn and when your google search is again like normal like i've (because i'm from croatia)
and when vpn is from denmark and the yahoo is vpn is no longer working.

When the vpn works go to paypal,create bank account with details from that country but use true information.

While you created profile add cc. that's easy simply click on Add mastercard.

Then paypal is completed..

Now go to ebay,make a fresh bank account with the same details like paypal.
When you does that find some product you need it,klik on buy now so when you are redirected to paypal webpage for repayment you have two options,pay with bank account or visa or mastercard..

What's better ?
pay with charge card but use all same information from paypal & ebay,then paypal will find that you have previously account and simply login then and invest in buy.

And that is it,you achieved it.

And the things will be shipped,if you are purchasing the second item just login into ebay and pay with paypal normal,because ebay
has in his data files you as normal user,because you performed everything above and there is nothing weird.

Where to buy best vpn ?
I buy whenever here : https://russiancarders.se/
Website is cardable nevertheless, you need non vbv cards.

Where you might get american express ?
-i can sell you or find some shop.

That is my method and i really do it such as this,of course they are simply more methods but this is from me and it's really free.

All Of My Tutorial Is Co

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors