Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
Just beware plenty of fake vendor trying to sell you guide that never works and attempt to create fake impression that his/her method is actually working. in fact, after i carefully studied his post.. there are big flaws and never can achieve what the vendor claims

usually the first thing you have to pay attention is the username, those conman usually use prestigious nickname like Doctor, phd, lawyer, principal, professor, etc.. followed by their post boasting living in mansion, with ferrari, hot chicks, swimming pool, etc. they also publicly claimed his method made 100 - 200k.. in reality that probably means 1 or 2k only. usually they telling you gonna reveal the method most likely because their own method about to get saturated

i have nothing against "Dr.Clean" but it seems the evo forum is becoming playground for con-artist, filled with fantasy story teller and its dissapointing not a lot of ppl talk about proper fraud anymore. however some of his advice seems useful in some aspect so here is the post. but when you read further you'll realize he contradict himself as well..such as u have to call paypal immediately, but later saying we are not encouraged to call paypal and just send in scans. he also claimed using ebay scams..but later said ebay scam method is not preferred lol..he also didnt tell us anything about the ebay fees..apparently this gonna eat up lots ur money when in the process of creating fake ebay feedback..bcoz u need to remove ebay selling limitation before can start the scams.. and using fullz to create paypal account.. this may not resulting in sucess because if the same fullz has been used by the original owner. you obviously cant create the paypal account again. he also claimed using whonix, openvpn setup..but later saying preferred just use dedicated ip..lol

Dr.Clean wrote: The majority of people believe all that entails in aging a pay pal is send money from one paypal account you own to another account you own back and forth but that is not the case. The problem that arrives is that the majority of people when aging an account trigger pay pals security algorithms because they create a very abnormal payment pattern. They will age an account with completely clean funds using accounts they have access to and nothing else and then decide one day that they will try to send dirty money to the account from locations that do not match the pattern the account has created and then wonder why the account was flagged and placed on restriction. The pattern became abnormal.

We must create a pattern that matches the payment location, amounts, frequency and pattern that pay pals security programs will see when they are analyzing payment validity. How do you do this? Hook your paypal to a gateway or an online store (tictail, shopify) or a gateway(freelance sites, ecommerce etc anything in which it is normal to get paid very large amounts in one transaction) Buy prepaid cards from different countries, make large legitimate payments from different cards and different locations etc try to shy away from rounded amounts like 1k 2k 5k etc include decimal amounts( like 5005.67, 3010.35) in the payments rounded payments with no taxes consistently will trigger the security algorithms

Pay pal is looking at unverified accounts receiving large amounts from the point of creation Location, age, amount, frequency, and where the source of said funds.

All you will need is a document scan vendor to get a paypal unrestricted, I create my own scans but a good vendor should be good enough to pass, be sure to use a scan that looks legitimate and not a altered scan

If you are ever flagged be sure to call paypal immediately and appear extremely dismayed ( remember you are a legit customer and this is your money you MUST make PP think this to get unrestricted. Present the correct documentation and if it they don't just put you on hold and ask to many questions simply hang up and call back, you will get an agent who really could care less eventually and will probably verified the documents as long as they look somewhat legit.

Summary : abnormal pattern

Aging paypal : do not transfer back and forth to the multiple paypal accounts you own. after a while, this will have a pattern..then one day, when you try transfer a dirty fund from another account.. this creates abnormal pattern. so paypal security triggered and limits/restricted your account.

so you must create a normal pattern. normal patterns means like payment location, amounts, frequency hook paypal to a gateway -tictail -shopify -freelance site

get prepaid cards from different country (this steps is rather difficult, he only shows me buy usa prepaid card from Saguaro at evo marketplace), make large legit transaction like 1k, 2k, -do not use rounded amount like $1000, $2000, $3000, $4000, this will trigger security -use decimal amounts, for eg: $1025.35, $2310.50, $3504.10

all the account used in the process must be verified. if account restricted, be prepared with the scans

if flagged, call paypal immediately(use spooftel) and appear extremely dismayed, must make paypal think you want this resolved asap. if agent ask too many questions, just hang up and call back, until you get an agent couldnt care less and will probably verify the docs as long as they look somewhat legit.

Dr.Clean wrote: I wouldn't recommend trying to SE the restriction seeing how easy it is to get doc scans on the market and even the clearnet if you know where to go (and they are dirt cheap really for the money you make from them), Ive only gotten one account off of hold without the correct documentation and
I still cant figure out how I did it, I account it to incompetence on the part of the agent I was speaking with and not my SE skills( even though I have acquired high quality SE skills especially with pay-pal agents) Just buy Doc Scans.

Summary :

Not recommended to call/social engineer the restriction, you can get docs scans easily and its cheap

Dr.Clean wrote: I find that the accounts from buyvcc majority of the time are not verified(unless you ask them directly for a verified account and become restricted and need doc scans very easily after the first couple of transfers I have yet to have an account from buyvcc that doesn't eventually get restricted(not that it matter if you have a good source for doc scans.

But for setting up a paypal ring they are great funding/ and cashout accounts( some of the best) especially if you are using eBay scams to fund you paypal ring because you can pay extra money to have a ebay account already linked to the account from buyvcc. ( honestly it is better to let your account become limited and then have it unrestricted it lifts the transfer limits to almost double on personal and premier accounts and triple for business accounts) So for the cashout account or the funding account I would reccomend buying from vcc allowing it to become limited at the end of the aging process and un restricting the account to have the account cashout limits lifted.

For middle man accounts (which assist in cleaning the funds) I would reccomend buying fullz and creating an account yourself. Simply because you can get great fullz with valid information for opening a mirad of middle man accounts in bulk( paypal is less likely to chargeback money thats bounced through 4 or more accounts and even if it has it will not put your cashout account in the minus it will take the money from the first line middle man accounts or wherever they think the fraud occurred from) I call these accounts the throw away middle man accounts as they will more than likely go into the negative when the chargeback hits and you will have to throw them away. Giving you the chance to constantly be moving the accounts from the back line to the front line when you must create more accounts (I would at least recommend keeping 5 middle man accounts and rotate them in the order which they receive payment from oldest first to youngest last) this way you can constantly update your pay pal ring when accounts become throwaway first lines.

Summary :

buyvcc account, great for funding and cashout account.

to fund the account, do it via ebay scams. buyvcc acc with options of ebay acc already linked

Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
then money transfer to another paypal account. known as middle man acc or paypal ring

to remove the limits of your funding/cashout account.. let it become limited.. and wait until it unlift. this will increase your transfer limit, double for personal & premier acc, triple for biz accounts. then until sending/withdraw limits is unlimited

create middle man accounts method : buy fullz, then create the account yourself.

when receive money from funding accounts, paypal is less likely chargeback money that bounced through 4 or more accounts. so at the end, your cashout account will not affected

the middleman account will get chargeback and in negative, this will be throwaway accounts.

recommended to have 5 middle man account ready, and when oldest hit with chargeback, throw it away and replace with new middleman account. do it in sequential order.. constantly update your paypal ring, from oldest first to youngest last.

Dr.Clean wrote: If you want quick funds link your funding account to a payment gateway or online store and buy bulk cc's and card the funds Redson Elmachioo77 or another of the great cc vendors will do for the quick dirty funding method.

If you want somewhat cleaner funds link your pp to a EBAY or any bidding site and list something that would physically take forever to ship(at least 2 weeks i.e. a fridge, a safe, something that is rather heavy in weight) list it at 60-85% of asking price and never ship the item. It will result in a charge back so if you use this method I would use fullz to create your funding account because it will get burned eventually

If you want even cleaner funds buy hacked bank accounts preferably TD, BOA, Wells etc match the info on the PP account to the info on the bank account and link the bank account to the pay pal account and transfer the money from your funding account through to your middle man accounts.

Try to match the frequency and transfer amounts that are on the hacked account not to raise suspicion and try to get high balance business account (your funding account will get burned eventually so use the info from the account and try to get an account with the highest value and most information) also if you use this method try to bounce the funds at least 3 times. I would reccomend buying fullz buy the bulk from those with large amounts in the bank or high value credit limits (as they are less likely to find out that a paypal has been opened in theyre name).

Summary : funding method

1.) link funding account to payment gateway -> buy bulk cc and card the funds. cc vendor like Redsons, Elmachio77

2.) link funding account to ebay, bidding site. list something that would physically take forever to ship. at least 2 weeks for eg: fridge, a safe, heavy in weight. list it 60 - 85% of the retail price and never ship the item. if you going this route, use fullz to create the paypal account, same as middle man account method. because will get burned/throw away at the end.

3.) buy hacked bank accounts - TD, BOA, Wells fargo funding paypal account link it with the bank logins/number/routing details u bought

after linked, transfer money to middle man account, the amount of transfer should be based on history and nearly same amount as not to raise flag.

get high balance business account will be easier to execute this

transfer the money from funding acc to middleman account, to middleman acc again..at least go thru 3 middleman account

if going this route, use fullz to create the account, same as middleman account method, as it will be throw away at the end.

Dr.Clean wrote: I have at least 3 funding accounts at all times: I usually use Ebay scams to fund the majority of my funding accounts as the chargeback takes at least 3-4 weeks if you correctly pull off the scam. Simply match the info on the Ebay and the funding PP account Link them together and sell something with substantial weight that would take at least 2-3 weeks to ship, keep in constant communication with the buyer to delay charge-back ( Ive even shipped a small package to the buyer to be able to provide a tracking number to the buyers) Another way is to do a product ratio scale scam. Selling products that are scale replicas to buyers thinking they are getting a fridge for cheap only winding up with a 1:15 scale version of the product ( you would be surprised how many people don't read the product description when they see a extreme deal on an item. I personally don't recommend using just middle man to middleman because your middle man will get burned and you'll constantly have to update your rings.... I have used the Paypal mastercard but you have to have it shipped a reshipper using the address that is on the paypal. they will flag the account occasionally if it goes to far from the address that is on the paypal unless you call using the phone and phone code that verified the account and authorized the shipment to the drop address.

Summary :

have 3 funding accounts at all times

use ebay scams as source of funding because it takes at least 3 - 4 weeks for chargeback if u correctly pull off the scams

ebay account linked with the funding paypal accounts

sell something with really heavy, takes 2 - 3 weeks to ship. keep in constant communication with buyer to delay chargeback

another way is product ratio scam, 1:15 replica items.. ppl dont read description when see extreme deal on the item

dont recommend midlle man to middle man..because it will get burned and need to update your rings

Dr.Clean wrote: Yea I would never put the cashout and middle man accounts in the same location, it looks weird to the security program algorithms because usually paypal payments come from all over the country and or world depending on whihc payment sytem your using unless you hook one of those payment gateways you can pay direct to each other or use paypal mobile and sell the correct product that doesnt look suspicious(I would have to think about what would work perfect for that type of setup), If you just want a quick cashout for low amounts you can have just middle and cashouts but if you want to establish large amounts of funds cycling consistently I wouldn't recommend it, if your strapped for cash just buy a bunch of fullz bulk and create the correct accounts. The more you bounce the less you'll have to worry about.

Summary :

cashout and middleman account must be in different location

the more money go through..bounce to numerous account, the less you'll have to worry about

Dr.Clean wrote: If its a guest checkout it really depends on the site you are using and how valid paypal considers they're payments. Majority of the time they are going to ask you to login for paypal to paypal transfers, unless your using a online store or gateway that accepts credit cards as payment directly to your paypal. If your doing that be sure to use socks or a vpn that matches the cc's location so that you dont trigger PP's sec. algorithms

It wont just clean it bouncing from account to account, cycle it through an online store with very low transaction fee's( preferably very small percentages not flat fee's you kill your profit with large percentages when you start doing big transfers) Try not to send the entire amount at once and split the cleaning up in to pieces ( 200-300 for $1000 cleaning) (500-800) for cleaning 3-5k.

Summary :

bouncing from middle man to another middle man account will not clean the funds

always use it via a payment gateway...cycle it with "buy" something on ecommerce store

do not send entire amount at once, and split the cleaning process

200 - 300 for $1000 500 - 800 for 3 - 5k

Dr.Clean wrote: Call paypal from the the phone that verified the account, use the contact us code on the phone it helps with verifying you have control of the account, assume the account holders info when they ask and politely explain that the hold is prohibiting you from continuing business, be very persistent that you need this money, all paypal agents can lift holds only certain agents can lift restrictions, Ive had holds lifted after 5 mins on the phone majority of the time, if it doesn't work hang up and call back and complete the same process with a different agent(preferably a American woman foreigners seems to give a harder time)

Broadband: that may work simply because Idaho is a big state and it may not trigger anything if the payments aren't coming and going to the exact same place I use a bunch of security measures to keep everything kosher I run a VM through whonix through tails through openVPN and just buy fresh socks5 and match the IP's to what ever info I need matched. But dedicated IP's will do just fine if your not as computer savy.

Summary :

when call paypal. always spoof the number which is same number you registered on paypal (spooftel)

use the contact us code provided. helps for verifying

remember the acc holder info, and politely explain the hold funds is prohibiting u from continuing business. must be persistent

all paypal agent can lift holds. only certain agent can lift restriction

if agent asking too much questions, hang up and call back .. talk to another agent which is less strict

Dr.Clean wrote: The Ebay Scam method takes alot more setup then simply receiving dirty funds from a cc(its not recommend to unless you have the time and cash to do it right), the way I get around the 21 day holds is providing a
tracking number and providing shipping information(and calling paypal), The ratio eBay scam is the easiest way to do it.

First in the description you put that the product is 1:15 ratio to scale DO NOT PUT IT IN THE BEGINNING AT THE LISTING (nobody every reads the product description when they see a great deal on something large) you send them a letter in a box so that you can provide a tracking number telling them that there product is arriving and providing a receipt this will buy you more time to send something I just buy a bunch of 1:15 scale doll appliances and place in the product description that these are handmade and no refund will be provided ( Ive had Ebay side with me when customers got angry and disputed when they received a doll fridge they paid $700 for) If it states in the description then its nothing that the customer can do so its semi legal your just tricking them into buying something the customer doesn't want.

You need to doctor your ebay account alittle and pad its feedback to successfully pull off this scam to get around Ebays limitations (honestly it is easier to buy hacked bank accounts and create a paypal that matches the bank info and simply transfer it out) I only really fool with ebay if im running low on hacked business bank accounts) I like the ratio scams because if you do it right its nothing the customer can do 1 and it takes literally forever for a charge back Literally!!

Summary :

ebay scam also not easy to fund the account

to get around 21 days hold, is provide tracking number, provide shipping information and call paypal

however easiest ebay scam is selling 1:15 fake product ratio

1:15 scale ratio DO not put it in the beginning at the listing, ppl usually dont read product description when they see great deal on something large

send them a letter in a box, (provide tracking number).. in the letter tell them product is arriving and providing a receipt as well

also need to artifically create fake feedback on your ebay account and removes the ebay limitations before start pulling this scams

it is easier buy hacked bank accounts and link with paypal. then transfer it out

Dr.Clean wrote: I usually stick to dedicated Ip's, VPN + RDP as socks5 sometimes get blacklisted when a provider is known to become involved in fraudulent activity but Convience sells a pretty good VPN socks5 and rdp package that wouldnt give you any of the trouble simply buying socks5 may get you into.

Summary :

stick to dedicated IP,

convivencia sells good vpn socks5 and rdp

Dr.Clean wrote: mentalmario wrote: Is it possible to cash out a stolen PP account? ... Well obviously yes, ofcourse its possible, But do you know how to do it?

Dr.Clean : Match the Location(get literally as close to the IP that is used as possible), Open a bank account that matches the info on the hacked account preferably something you can open online in the same dedicated IP you have matched up with paypal account

(build history and cookies for at least 1 week without moving any funds I recommend 2-3 weeks just to be safe)

then transfer the funds to your middle man accounts (preferably 4-5 decreases the chance of your cashout account being hit with the chargeback) create the middle man accounts with bulk fullz and buy a verified business account for the cashout account( I recommend getting a buyvcc business account letting it get limited then verifying it with good doc scans triples the allowed limitations on daily transfers on business account on limited then unrestricted accounts, and cashout with a bank drop preferrably one with a physical ATM card

That's the easiest way Ive found so far.

Summary : How to cashout stolen paypal account

open bank account based on paypal info open the bank account online dedicated IP, must be closest possible location with the stolen paypal address

build some cookies/browsing history at least 1 week,.. 2-3 weeks recommended..login paypal, login online banking,browsing

then from stolen paypal..tranfer to middleman account.. to another middleman 4-5 accounts

the last account which is cashout account. buy from buyvcc biz account..withdraw limitation must be removed/unrestricted

then cashout with a bankdrop ..preferably with physical atm card

*Note - im not sure why Dr.Clean adviced to open bank account based on the stolen paypal, but at the ends..seems not related lol

Dr.Clean wrote: darmy wrote : What are some other ways to cashout/transfer out the funds from the paypal account other than the ways mentioned such as freelance sites, currency exchanges, shopping, and middle man accounts?

Sorry Brother didnt see this post

Buying Giftcards from giftcardzen or giftcardgranny(be sure to match the IP they will flag the account)

Going on Ebay selecting instore pickup for bestbuy or such and using a fake name and ID, then return the next day and get the item transfer to a giftcard and sell the giftcard for cash on craigslist

Clean the funds and sell them directly for BTC(be sure to clean the funds first they will seize dirty funds)

Buy things for people on brawker.com and similar sites

at one point reckless was buying pp funds for btc( not sure if hes still doing it)

and my favorite: Get Dr. Clean to clean and cash the funds out for you for a %

Summary : Alternative cashout/transfer funds from paypal

buying giftcards at giftcardzen or giftcardgranny (have to match IP)

go to ebay, select instore pickup - bestbuy (require fake physical ID) -> next day return the item back -> money transfer to giftcards -> sell giftcards on craiglist

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors