How to Hacked Amazon Accounts

master_opal

Nov 26, 2018
METHODS [Placing order on cracked account to your drops] This is a good long term strategy method for those accounts that have a decent amount of orders and valid payment options. What you need to do first is add your drop address to the address book. Find a order that is under $20 and is either sold and fulfilled by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon and place it in your cart. Now call or chat with a rep. (THIS METHOD WORKS 98% EFFECTIVLY IF YOU CALL) You need to tell the rep that your staying at your friend/relative/etc.I know other groups will copy without reading this Di mario AMAZON ..house and you are having issues placing an order (you can say when you click the order button the hourglass appears or the page goes white and takes you back to your cart with the item still in the cart). Ask the rep is it because you are in a different location you cannot place an order? (this is important to say, this will let the rep know you are at a different location) While you're SE'ing act incompetent and slightly worried. Rep will ask for your info which you should have on hand. The rep will than see your order in the cart and walk you through placing the order. You will proceed in placing the order using the default shipping address and default payment method. Once you place the order tell the rep you placed it than immedialty say "oh no! I chose the wrong shipping address! Would it be possible for you to change the address for me?" 9/10 the rep will be able to update the shipping info on their end. they will ask you for the address which you should have already put in the address book. They will also ask you for the last 4 digits and expiration date on the CC to be used. After you give them that info they will be able to update the shipping info and it will now be attached to the CC on the account.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors