R_Alex

Nov 11, 2018
USA
www.russiancarders.se
Tools Needed
Mastercard
RDP or 911 VPN
New Email in cc Owner detailswww.walmart.comThe first thing you need is a high balance quality cc. you must make sure that the cc billing is the same as the shipping.Make Sure you purchase a Live and Valid cvv from a reliable website or a vendor.(PM for valid live cc)you can also purchase from admin if you do not know where to get one from.
Step 1 - Clean your computer with CCleaner before connecting your RDP or 911 VPN to the state, and the city of the cc owner.

Step 2 - Create an email address with the cardholders name. Do not use free email tools or temporary emails to create the account to prevent suspicious account flags on your account.
You can use Gmail, Ymail or outlook.

Step 3 - Create an account onwalmart.com. Create an account with the cc owner’s details. After creating the account, surf through the website for some time then close the tab. don’t log out your account, just close the tab. (Avoid using incognito or private tabs)
Step 4 - after a couple of hours, open your computer and open thewalmart.comwebsite. Click on “My Account” then go to “My Payment” option. Now, add the credit card for the account you have created. After adding the card, logout and clean your browser again with CCleaner.Step 5 - Open your browser again, connect your RDP and open your fake Walmart account again. Once opened, add to the cart products you want to card.I suggest you keep your cart low to avoid manual verification. If you add to cart products worth more than $600, your account will be subjected to manual verification. So, I suggest carding items of about $450-$480 to be on the safest side.Finally, proceed to checkout and login your account again. Enter your shipping address, it may be different from the owners billing address but make sure the last name of the info you submitted is the same with the cc owners last name.Finally, select the shipping method. Choose the fastest is possible and you good

ORDER DETAILS ICQ: 78010000

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors