Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
Carding Guide, All My Knowledge Written by Olivia Russian carder

Introduction This guide was written by Olivia Russian carder after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real upto-date carding information. Now, at the time of writing, I am the only one allowed to sell this guide. If you see anyone selling my guide on carding forum or anywhere else, let me know. I took time to write this guide, I appreciate when people recognize my work. So, let's get started! Table of Contents Introduction
Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Account Take-Over Fraud 1.3
- Why Orders Get Canceled 1.4
- Drops 1.5 - Chargebacks 1.6
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Picking The Best Cards 1.8
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
- Newegg And TigerDirect 1.10
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Protecting yourself 2.1
- Protecting Yourself Online 2.2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

– Virtual Carding This chapter is about virtual carding.
Virtual cardung is the art of ordering goods online using stolen credit cards, also known as “CVV”, “pizza”, any any other names the members of the community use to disguise their intentions. Although this seems easy, there are many pitfalls you might want to be aware of when doing that, especially since merchants are getting more and more aware of online fraud. Want to know how to get free goods?
Let's get started! Section 1.1 – How It Works The first thing is to ask yourself, how much do you want to card, and what do you want to card? Then, you will have to pick one of those 3 levels. Each level represents a difficulty level and you will see the prerequisites.
Level 1: Easy carding This level is used for very easy things to card, for example restaurants and small phone orders, mostly under $50. This is the entry point of most carders. For that, you will need: • Credit card number • Expiration date
Level 2: Intermediate carding This level is used for online transactions that are slighly higher, like background reports, or a very small physical item. You will need: • Credit card number • Expiration date • CCV code • Cardholder name • Full billing address • Sometimes, phone number of the account
Level 3: Hard carding This is not recommenced for beginning carders. Here we are talking about everything above level 2, such as large physical items, or high-security websites like Newegg, TigerDirect, and sites that require Account Take-Over (for ATO, see section 1.2 of this guide). Computer parts, electonics, and many other items fall in this level. You need: • Credit card number • Expiration date • CCV code • Cardholder name • Full billing address • Phone numbers • SSN • DOB • Recommended, background report

i will post here all my book free if you want to read like and reply my this post i will share my all book in parts

Jan 3, 2019

Introduction This guide was written by Olivia Russian carder after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real upto-date carding information. Now, at the time of writing, I am the only one allowed to sell this guide. If you see anyone selling my guide on carding forum or anywhere else, let me know. I took time to write this guide, I appreciate when people recognize my work. So, let's get started! Table of Contents Introduction
Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

Virtual cardung is the art of ordering goods online using stolen credit cards, also known as “CVV”, “pizza”, any any other names the members of the community use to disguise their intentions. Although this seems easy, there are many pitfalls you might want to be aware of when doing that, especially since merchants are getting more and more aware of online fraud. Want to know how to get free goods?
Let's get started! Section 1.1 – How It Works The first thing is to ask yourself, how much do you want to card, and what do you want to card? Then, you will have to pick one of those 3 levels. Each level represents a difficulty level and you will see the prerequisites.
Level 1: Easy carding This level is used for very easy things to card, for example restaurants and small phone orders, mostly under $50. This is the entry point of most carders. For that, you will need: • Credit card number • Expiration date
Level 2: Intermediate carding This level is used for online transactions that are slighly higher, like background reports, or a very small physical item. You will need: • Credit card number • Expiration date • CCV code • Cardholder name • Full billing address • Sometimes, phone number of the account
Level 3: Hard carding This is not recommenced for beginning carders. Here we are talking about everything above level 2, such as large physical items, or high-security websites like Newegg, TigerDirect, and sites that require Account Take-Over (for ATO, see section 1.2 of this guide). Computer parts, electonics, and many other items fall in this level. You need: • Credit card number • Expiration date • CCV code • Cardholder name • Full billing address • Phone numbers • SSN • DOB • Recommended, background report

i will post here all my book free if you want to read like and reply my this post i will share my all book in parts
Im very interested in a good read

Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
If you are aiming for level 1 carding, you just need to call for pizza and order pizza to another address, no need to write lengthy paragraphs on this one. This is easy and is pretty straightfordward.If you are aiming for level 2, you can card background reports or small physical items, mostly under $150. All orders are done online, and you will have to enter the correct billing address, shipping address, and card information. Now, you must see if the websites says billing phone number on file with the bank, or simply contact phone number. If the website asks for billing phone number, you have to put the phone number on file with the bank for the cardholder, otherwise it is safe to put your burner phone number (see section 2.1 of this guide). Now, is the website going to call you? It depends on the order, their policy and their suspicion about you, so there's no safe answer to this question. Remember that carding is often trial and error. When you use a card to hit a website, do not hit another website using the same card until your order has shipped. Making an order go though and having a charge approval is easy, but getting it shipped is often where the challenge lies. A level 2 site that is often carded is peoplefinders.com. This is where carders get most of their background reports. It is a good playground to test your skills, and will prove useful later. Now, on to level 3. You probably saw the information required, now how to get it? First, if your subject is aged under 40, chances are that you are out of luck. Otherwise, read on. First, you need to get the right type of card. This is called finding the right BIN (Bank Identification Number). The BIN is the first 6 digits on the card and is used to identify the card type as well as the issuing bank. To learn more, go to bindb.com, at the top go on Bin Search, and enter the first 6 digits of the card. They will tell you the issuing bank, and card type. You have debit and credit cards, and the card type can vary. From the weakest to the strongest, they are: • Secured: Very low limits, sometimes around $300 • Classic: Low limits, sometimes around $1000 • Gold: Average limits, can be around $3000 • Platinum: High limits, can be around $8000 • Business: Very high limits, in the 5 digits, often around $15,000 • Signature: The best ones, I got cards that had $30,000 of credit limit Note that those numbers are subject to change according to the cardholder's credit score, history, and spending patterns. For the benefit of this guide, we will only work with credit cards. By experience, debit cards often do not have funds, and have tighter security for online purchases. In other words, they are rubbish for level 3 carding, but may have other uses, like level 1 or level 2 purchases. Register an account on any SSN finder site such as ssnfinder.ru or ssndob.cc and look for your subject. At the same time, go on peoplefinders.com and get the full background report of your subject using a level 2 card. Once you have the background report, look if the addresses and date of birth match on the report and on backstab. If everything matches, you can assume the SSN will be correct. Use your common sense to compare the backstab and peoplefinders results to make sure you didn't get the wrong information. About 80% of the subjects over 40 years old can be found. You have the SSN and DOB? Great! Now, time to get the mother maiden name. This is slightly harder and will work if your victim is in one of those states: Arizona, California, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachussetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio,Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas. Go on archives.com and card an account, then look for your subjet's mother (look at the background report for her name and date of birth), and try to look for her birth record. This is a trial and error case and works about 50% of the time. Why get all this information? Because many level 3 swites will have either VBV (Verified by Visa) or MCSC (MasterCard Secure Code) protection during checkout. This is a form that is presented by the issuing bank of the credit card and asks for additional questions. Although every type of card is different, the commonly asked questions are: • Date of Birth • Last 4 digits of SSN • Full name on card • Billing zip code If you fail any of those questions, the order will not go through. Now, why did we need all this information? Because we will perform a ATO on the account. This is tricky. Read the next section for a detailed description of Account Take-Over fraud.

Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

Give me your details I wanna write your sir

Mar 6, 2020

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

Hello, I would love to read your books

Oct 9, 2020

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

great knowledge....share please

Sep 23, 2020

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

need thanks brather

Dec 15, 2020

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

Please

Jan 21, 2021

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

I would like to see all your books

Feb 10, 2022

Chapter 1
-Virtual Carding 1.1
– How It Works 1.2
- Warranty Fraud 1.7
- Commercial Fraud 1.9
– Stripe Cashout 1.11
- Beyond the ATO –
The PTO Chapter 2
– Burner Phones 2.3
- AVS 2.4
- Flight Tickets 2.5
- GlossaryChapter 1

Thank you for this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors