Looking for carding partners

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, im looking for carding partners i have a network established in the middle east and we can help you cash out in multiple ways. if anyone is interested contact me

You do the online transaction, my people receive the items and cash them out and wire you money.

Previously i was doing with 1 person and we were moving 20k usd a month but hes no longer available so looking for new partners.

Jul 9, 2019
I am needing a partner with a usa bank account. I need him to cashout big amounts of money and of course he will get a part of the money. Give me your contact so we can speak further. There is no risk at all. I am just not from europe :)

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, im looking for carding partners i have a network established in the middle east and we can help you cash out in multiple ways. if anyone is interested contact me

You do the online transaction, my people receive the items and cash them out and wire you money.

Previously i was doing with 1 person and we were moving 20k usd a month but hes no longer available so looking for new partners.

Hello Brother I seen your message its good to hear about you so i can be a good partner once you know about myself and contact me on discord
Callmefinn#6367

Dec 22, 2021

yes i will do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors