Roman Alex Feedback About Selling Western Union - Send Money Worldwide - Money Transfer Service Bank Transfer, (100% Trusted *Verified)

Dec 9, 2019
Interested in Westen union transfers, how to contact you on ICQ? Is it the app? I tried to search for the number you mentioned with no luck as I need to enter country code.
I have some questions and need to know the steps for using escrow. Emailed you with details. Waiting for your feedback. Thanks,

Roman Alex

Extreme Faster Verified Trusted Prime Seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
Interested in Westen union transfers, how to contact you on ICQ? Is it the app? I tried to search for the number you mentioned with no luck as I need to enter country code.
I have some questions and need to know the steps for using escrow. Emailed you with details. Waiting for your feedback. Thanks,
Email:
[email protected]

Roman Alex

Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
I recommend all of u looking for a legit western Union seller to this The Roman he has proved to be real and legit.
Now i believe western Union is real
Thanks for feedback Bro

Roman Alex

Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Apr 1, 2019
Russia
www.russiancarders.se
Come On ICQ Bro

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors