Black Gold

Nov 26, 2018
Hello this is a tutorial to help the newer fellows
Heres a list of your best friends
1.Google
a online web searching database that has almost everything in it

now if you were like me when i started hacking your probably just downloading files that
you have no use for so first im going to list some essentials
1.gpass
gpass1.com or search gpass on this forum
a proxy/tunneler this will help keep you hidden and safe from nosy authorities

2.nmap
nmap.org
Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a free and open source (license) utility for network exploration or security auditing." Basically tells you everything you need to know about your targets potential vulnerabilities. Very powerful and needed tool. use this alongside gpass

this makes sqliinjection 10x faster and more efficient it bassically takes your vuln site and exploits the exploit for you

a live linux operating system which sole purpose is exploitation it will come with all the tools you need but some dont like
linuxx so i will list more windows tools

5.A file crypter
i cannot provide a link to a fud crypter because almost all the public ones have been found out and updated in the
anitiviruses database to get a fully fud one you must buy a private version or make one yourself

"Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols."

Unlike Cain and Abel this program can be burned to a CD or configured to a USB to boot from. Meaning that you can have no password access to any computer profile and still crack the password. As far as i know, Cain and Abel can only function if you have access to at least a guest account.

A program than makes a secluded area which one can run potentially dangerous programs and when they are ran and they are a virus its secluded to that
space so it cannot harm the host
okay now that you have the programs your probably wondering how the F**K do i use these so instead of writing a long ass tut on all of them
its time to test your new knowledge and search for them yourself i recommend using Google.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors