What's needed to overcom e the com plication of writing m achine language is a translator.

Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
What's needed to overcom e the com plication of writing m achine language is a translator. An assem bler is one form of m achine-language translator—it is a program that translates assem bly language into m achine-readable code. Assem bly language is less cryptic than m achine language, since it uses nam es for the different instructions and variables, instead of just using num bers. However, assem bly language is still far from intuitive. The instruction nam es are very esoteric, and the language is architecture specific. Just as m achine language for I ntel x86 processors is different from m achine language for Sparc processors, x86 assem bly language is different from Sparc assem bly language. Any program written using assem bly language for one processor's architecture will not work on another processor's architecture. I f a program is written in x86 assem bly language, it m ust be rewritten to run on Sparc architecture. I n addition, in order to write an effective program in assem bly language, you m ust still know m any low-level details of the processor architecture you are writing for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors