Olivia

Verified seller
Staff member
Verified Trusted Seller
Nov 13, 2018
russiancarders.se
Carding is a Method of Stealing the Information of Someone’s Credit Card and Using it to Buy Things from Online Stores, Using with the Access of that Credit Card. Thieves or Hackers, Who Steals these details Usually Calls Carders. They Buy Goods with these Credit Cards or Sell’s it Online. Below I have Included the Methods, That they Use in Carding. This is A Complete Guide to What is Carding? And How to Do Carding. This Guide Consists a Complete Carding Tutorial, So you can Learn All About Carding. I also Include List of Some Credit Card Dump Sites and Carding Forums so you can Clear your All Thoughts.

Feb 6, 2019
Hey man,

I'm looking for a teacher, a zenpai of sorts. I'd be willing to without you doing any work apart from initially teaching me the ways of carding pay a 50% fee for however long u feel appropriate. My offer is 2 weeks.

Mar 21, 2019
Carding is a Method of Stealing the Information of Someone’s Credit Card and Using it to Buy Things from Online Stores, Using with the Access of that Credit Card. Thieves or Hackers, Who Steals these details Usually Calls Carders. They Buy Goods with these Credit Cards or Sell’s it Online. Below I have Included the Methods, That they Use in Carding. This is A Complete Guide to What is Carding? And How to Do Carding. This Guide Consists a Complete Carding Tutorial, So you can Learn All About Carding. I also Include List of Some Credit Card Dump Sites and Carding Forums so you can Clear your All Thoughts.
I'm interested, can you send it to me?

May 30, 2019
Can I have this, I've been failing and killing cards, starting to get miserable. I just want an easy to card site for Egiftcards or Cvv to bitcoins, I really need help. Anyone that can help me, please send a Direct message, thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors